As the head of Grant Thornton UK advisory, Mark also shares his recovery and reorganisation skills with member firms worldwide. With more than 20 years working in corporate finance and restructuring, he has wide-reaching experience covering corporate advisory, investigations, due diligence and financial restructuring.
- Led numerous international workout assignments, including high-profile restructurings with debt exposure in excess of £7 billion
- Experience of retail, financial services, agribusiness and food, transport, information technology, property and construction, hotels and leisure, and telecommunications
Mark regularly works with financial stakeholders of stressed and distressed businesses in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. He also has experience in M&A, IPOs and MBOs.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- Founding Member of the Society of Turnaround Professionals
- MBA with distinction
- Licensed insolvency practitioner