As a valued client of Grant Thornton Taiwan, we wanted to keep you updated on how our firm is responding to the spread of COVID-19. As the virus continues to evolve, our aim remains the same, to serve our people, clients and communities with care and confidence. More than ever we are committed to:
- Taking care of our people;
- Being here for our clients in their time of need; and
- Managing our business – because failure to remain a healthy organisation will adversely impact our ability to take care of our people and clients.
We will continue providing a high-quality service to our clients. In line with the commitments above, we wanted to share some of the actions that we have taken to be able to do this.
We are closely following all guidance and advice from the Ministry of Health, over the last month we have increased the cleaning schedule of our office and have taken temperatures twice a day. In line with their guidance on "social distancing" as a method to reduce the spread of the virus, we have put policies in place designed to comply with this objective.
- Where possible we have asked our people to work from home;
- We have halted all business travel and advised against all personal travel abroad indefinitely, and
- We are encouraging our people to communicate via digital platforms to minimise face to face meetings
These policies will remain in place indefinitely and will be under constant review.
We have rolled out technology and a flexible working culture to enable our people to work remotely. We are therefore confident that our people are already well equipped to continue serving your needs through this uncertain period of time. Our communication platforms allow us the continuous ability to reach you and our people.
We would like to do everything we can to support you during this time. We are a team of great resilience and have deep care for our clients and one another.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.