Paul is the Grant Thornton global leader for growth and advisory services. He has been a member of the Grant Thornton global leadership team since 2012, and has most recently served as global leader for strategic development and growth, and as regional leader for Europe.
He has a strong focus on leadership development; and in partnership with the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Paul has developed a tailored programme for Grant Thornton’s most senior leaders.
- Global Growth and Advisory leader
- Member of global leadership team
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leadership development
- Organisational structure, governance and practice management
- Global corporate social responsibility strategy.
Before taking up his role on the global leadership team, Paul was managing partner of Grant Thornton Ireland and a member of the Board of governors of Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- MSc Management (Trinity College Dublin)
- Leading Professional Service Firms executive programme (Harvard Business School)