Steve leads the global technology industry practice, in addition to the Grant Thornton US team. He develops and executes strategies to help technology companies drive profitable growth and manage risk. He works closely with leading global technology companies and dynamic, emerging companies.
He has supported organisations across a wide range of commercial industries and the public sector on the most effective use of information technology.
- More than 35 years’ experience
- Served in senior leadership roles with Fortune 100 technology companies
Steve has senior international experience in the software, aerospace, defence, and professional services industries. He has developed and managed global technology businesses, providing information technology products and services to financial services, global government, healthcare and technology organisations.
- Board member, TechAmerica Public Sector
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration (American University)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History (Le Moyne College)