- Administrative remedies
- Corporate legal consulting
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Company dissolutions and liquidations
- Supplier and employee background investigations
- Legal attest letter drafting service
- Preparation and review of agreements in Chinese and English
- Lifting restrictions on going abroad
- Labor law compliance and labor-management negotiation
- Business and personal asset planning
Integrating ESG at Grant Thornton Taiwan.
Grant Thornton Taiwan offers ESG & Sustainability services to support companies and organizations on their way toward sustainability. Our ESG and Sustainability Services team specializes in helping clients navigate their ESG journey, understand the ESG landscape, and drive business growth.
According to Grant Thornton’s latest International Business Report research, 62% of businesses now think sustainability is as important or more important than financial issues. The pandemic has accelerated the trend. ESG and sustainability are more significant than ever.
Take commitment into action, embrace Environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability as competitive advantages, and drive next-level performance.
Our Sustainability services include:
- ESG and non-financial assurance
- ESG and non-financial reporting
- ESG & Sustainability focused training
- Greenhouse Gas inventory