- Administrative remedies
- Corporate legal consulting
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Company dissolutions and liquidations
- Supplier and employee background investigations
- Legal attest letter drafting service
- Preparation and review of agreements in Chinese and English
- Lifting restrictions on going abroad
- Labor law compliance and labor-management negotiation
- Business and personal asset planning
At Grant Thornton, we understand the pressures management is under to achieve results, and for this reason we have developed systems for taking away the burden of compliance chores, leaving you to spend your time and energy on the core activities that ultimately lead to growth.
Businesses frequently outsource some of their daily operating tasks in order to focus their energy on their core competencies, while improving performance and lowering costs of their non-core activities. By saving time and money, Grant Thornton's outsourcing services allow clients to concentrate on what is really important to their business.
That is why we offer a variety of services to keep your focus where you want it most - on meeting your strategic objectives. With access to experts not only in Taiwan but throughout the global Grant Thornton network, you will get seamless and coordinated international outsourcing projects delivered comprehensively, efficiently and confidentially to the highest standards across all disciplines.
What we do
Our outsourcing services include:
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting
- Inventory movement reporting
- Payroll administration
- Trust account management
- VAT returns
- Head office reporting
- Statutory accounts
- IT support to build interface to SAP or Oracle system
- Cloud based employee leave management system and time sheet system