- Administrative remedies
- Corporate legal consulting
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Company dissolutions and liquidations
- Supplier and employee background investigations
- Legal attest letter drafting service
- Preparation and review of agreements in Chinese and English
- Lifting restrictions on going abroad
- Labor law compliance and labor-management negotiation
- Business and personal asset planning
Grant Thornton Taiwan was founded in 1971 to provide high-quality services to dynamic organizations operating in the fast-growing economy of Taiwan. The firm joined Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL) as its sole Taiwan member firm in 1993.
In Taiwan we have achieved ISO certification every year since 2010 including ISO 27001 certification since 2016. In 2019 we were named Advisory and Tax firm of the year by Global Business Insight and Practitioner of the Year – Taiwan by Acquisition International Magazine. In the same year we also received Community Service Award from Grant Thornton International.
With more than 220 people in Taipei, Hsnichu, Taichung and Kaohsiung, we offer a full range of services to help clients of all sizes address the challenges and opportunities facing growing companies in an increasingly complex market. Grant Thornton Taiwan specializes in providing services to international and local clients in assurance, tax, advisory and outsourcing work. Our staff is capable of assisting clients in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese.
Jay Lo,Tax Partner , +886 (0)2 2789 0887 Ext. 314