IFRS Example Financial Statements 2015
The preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS is challenging. Each year the requirements are changing as a result of new standards or amendments that become effective. These changes have the potential to significantly impact both the presentation of the primary statements and the accompanying disclosures. This illustrative set of example financial statements demonstrates good practice in the application of the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRS for year-end reporters. It reflects changes in IFRS that are effective for the year ending 31 December 2015.
Corporate governance The tone from the top
In light of growing international interest and scrutiny of corporate practices we set out to explore how three major aspects of governance – the role of culture, board composition and strategic planning – are affecting businesses around the world.
Legal Services Home
- Administrative remedies
- Corporate legal consulting
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Company dissolutions and liquidations
- Supplier and employee background investigations
- Legal attest letter drafting service
- Preparation and review of agreements in Chinese and English
- Lifting restrictions on going abroad
- Labor law compliance and labor-management negotiation
- Business and personal asset planning