- Press releases
- Robust financing environment key driver for investment in Mexico
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- Women in business 2015 results
- OECD BEPS project faces uphill battle in reducing business scepticism on intergovernmental tax action
- Global private equity report 2014/15
- Mining M&A expected to double as market elements align
- New Grant Thornton firm in Belize
- Businesses in mature markets break investment inertia
- Good CSR makes good business sense
As the IASB and FASB ready the release of final global revenue recognition changes, a global business survey finds only 38% of respondents believe that existing accounting standards on revenue recognition need to be improved or replaced.
Grant Thornton supports the passing of India's Companies Bill which was passed by the Indian Parliament on 8 August. The Bill will bring greater transparency and protection to investors.
The Greater China Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) has honoured Jon Geldart, Grant Thornton global head of marketing and communications, with a special award for services to the ICAEW in China.
Grant Thornton today announced expansion in Canada, the Eastern Caribbean, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the UK, following on earlier 2013 expansion in Italy, Indonesia, Senegal and South Africa.
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly global business survey of more than 3,200 businesses in 44 economies, reveals a dramatic reversal of fortunes for business leaders in the world’s two largest economies
Grant Thornton has doubled the size of its Johannesburg office through a merger with PKF, significantly expanded its presence in Indonesia through a strategic alliance with PT GNV Consulting Services and increased the size of Senegal operations through a merger with Excellence Consulting Group. This follows earlier 2013 mergers in Italy and South Africa.
Grant Thornton welcomes the progress made in the European Competitiveness Council on key elements of a draft law on statutory audit services for large public companies.
Grant Thornton has agreed to a strategic alliance with PT GNV Consulting Services (GNV), increasing the strength and capabilities of Grant Thornton in Indonesia.
The vast majority of businesses would welcome more global cooperation and guidance from tax authorities on what is acceptable and unacceptable tax planning, even if this provided less opportunity to reduce tax liabilities across borders, according to the latest research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly survey of more than 3,000 businesses in 44 countries.
On the eve of Europe Day (9 May), new research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that businesses in France and Germany, the eurozone’s two biggest economies, are a world apart in their views on the bloc’s future.